Dear Students and Parents,
Congratulations to all of our graduates! It has been an honor and privilege to be a part of your education and development over the past three years. I wish you all success in your future endeavors and encourage you all to visit and share the good with the faculty and staff.
We will be finishing up our curriculum this week with the other students in the middle school and I am looking forward to the presentations, dissections, and projects coming up this week. The students have two opportunities to dress down for a good cause this week, so please consider making donations with a minimum amount of $3 on Tuesday and Thursday.
Stay informed by reading the weekly eNews and check out some upcoming important dates listed below.
Dates to Remember:
June 5th and June 7th - Ellicott City $3 Dress Down Day Fundraiser
June 11th and 12th - 12:25pm Early Dismissal
June 13th - Last Day of School, 11:00am Dismissal
I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!
Thanks,
Mr. Joseph Miller
@MrMillerSAS - Twitter