Dear Students and Parents,
Believe it or not, we are in our closing week of the 2017-2018 school year. It has been a pleasure working with all of the middle school students and team. I am so proud of the hard work and collaboration from the students over the course of the year and I look forward to greeting everyone again next school year.
Summer recommendation packets were distributed on Friday outlining expectations for reading and math. The packet and information was also sent out electronically, so please stay informed and do your best to meet the recommendations and prepare for the subsequent grade. Many blessings to all of the students and their families over this summer break!
Stay informed by reading the weekly eNews and check out some upcoming important dates listed below.
Dates to Remember:
June 11th and 12th - 12:25pm Early Dismissal
June 13th - Last Day of School, 11:00am Dismissal
I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!
Thanks,
Mr. Joseph Miller
@MrMillerSAS - Twitter