Saturday, December 15, 2018

Week of December 16, 2018


Dear Students and Parents,

     I can't believe we are about to finish up 2018 and head into a New Year following a much needed Christmas break.  There are so many exciting things coming up this week at school including a pajama day, Christmas performance and pageant, as well as more hands on learning and fun.  I hope everyone has a blessed week ahead and please join us this Wednesday for our school's Christmas performance!

Stay informed by reading the weekly eNews and check out some upcoming important dates listed below.

Dates to Remember:
December 18 - Pajama Reward Day
December 19 - Christmas Performance at 6:30pm in School Hall
December 21 - 1/2 Day and start of Christmas Break
January 2 - School Resumes

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week ahead!

Thanks,
   Mr. Joseph Miller
   Assistant Principal
   MS Science/STEM Department Chair
   Accelerated Algebra 1

  Contact Info:
   jmiller@staug-md.org
   Twitter: @MrMillerSAS