Dear Students and Parents,
We are transitioning into our final weeks of the school year, but we have a ton of exciting events coming up in the next week. We will be celebrating Mass this Friday and following Mass will be our annual May Procession and Crowning of Mary. We also have our field day and talent show this Wednesday. The 6th grade class is assigned the color purple for our t-shirts on field day. Muffins with Mom will occur before school on Friday as well! I hope everyone enjoys these last few weeks ahead of us and I look forward to more life-long memories made as we collaborate and come together as a school community.
Stay informed by reading the weekly eNews and check out some upcoming important dates listed below.
Dates to Remember:
Monday, May 7th - May 11th - Spring Book Fair
Wednesday, May 9th - Field Day and Talent Show
Friday, May 11th - May Procession and Crowning of Mary
Friday, May 11th - Muffins with Mom
Wednesday, June 13th - Last Day of School
I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!
Thanks,
Mr. Joseph Miller
@MrMillerSAS - Twitter