Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week of January 21, 2018


   Dear Students and Parents,

        We have a lot of important and exciting events coming up this week, so please stay informed by reading the weekly eNews and checking out the school's website and blogs.   After school on Tuesday,  January 23rd, I will be hosting a parent meeting regarding the 6th grade's upcoming trip to North Bay from March 12th through March 16th.  During this meeting, I will be going over all of the paperwork, expectations, chaperoning, and answer any and all questions.  This meeting will take place at 3:30 in the 6th grade Homeroom immediately following dismissal. This Wednesday, January 24th, there will be the school's Spelling Bee at 1:30 in the school hall.
        This Friday, January 26th, is a half-day for the students and there will be the school's Geography Bee at 11:25 in the school hall.  These are great opportunities for parents to come in and cheer on and support their students.  Next week is Catholic Schools' Week, so please keep an eye on the calendar of events that was sent home with the students last week.  I am excited to celebrate Catholic Schools with all of the students and parents and look forward to some amazing opportunities for service and collaboration as a school community. 
        I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!

Thanks,
   Mr. Joseph Miller

Email: jmiller@staug-md.org
Twitter: @MrMillerSAS (Check out some of the student activities, STEM challenges, etc.)