Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week of November 26, 2017


Dear Students and Parents,

    Welcome back from Thanksgiving break! I can't believe we are about to end our first Trimester this Friday with the students.  Please remember that any and all missing work needs to be turned in this Friday as progress reports will be created starting this weekend.  We have had a lot of fun so far this school year and I look forward to more exciting projects, collaborative group challenges, and a variety of hands on learning opportunities with the students.  
     Please stay informed by reading our weekly eNews from Mrs. Ball and be aware of any and all upcoming events.  Some of those important dates to remember are listed below.  


DATES TO REMEMBER:

Friday, December 8th Dinner with Santa
Monday, December 11th Grandparents Day
Monday, December 18th Evening Christmas Program – More details soon
Thursday, December 21st 12:25 PM Dismissal (No PM HoCo Bus available, No After Care
Available)
December 22nd –January 1st School Closed – Christmas Break
Tuesday, January 2nd School Reopens 

   I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!

Thanks,
   Mr. Joseph Miller