Saturday, September 23, 2017

Week of September 24, 2017


Dear Students and Parents,

    We had another great week this past week and I look forward to more fun and collaboration this upcoming week.  Our weekly STEM challenges are off to a great start and each of the middle school grades has won the challenge so far in the first three weeks.  I enjoy watching the students come together to work as a collaborative team and to brainstorm and find new strategies to accomplish their goals.  I hope this week brings another exciting challenge.

     As a reminder, this Tuesday (9/26 - 6:30pm), there is a High School Fair at Monsignor Slade School.  This is a great opportunity for middle school students to meet with admissions directors, current students, and prospective students in order to gather more information and ask any and all important questions.
 
    We also have our school pictures this upcoming Thursday (9/28)!  I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!

Thanks,
  Mr. Joseph Miller