Friday, April 21, 2017

Week of April 23, 2017

Dear Students and Parents,

      Welcome back from Easter break!  I hope that all of you had a blessed vacation and are excited to return to school for our last 7 weeks before the end of the school year.  We have a lot of exciting events coming up in the Spring including our 7th and 8th grade Science Fair this Thursday, April 27th.  We are still in need of judges for the competition, so if you are an interested parent who is STAND trained, please email me at jmiller@staug-md.org.  The Science Fair will take place from 12:30-3:10pm.  The students have worked very hard and are excited to share their experiments and results with all of you.  Here are a few pictures from last year's Science Fair posted below.


   
    I look forward to seeing all of the students this week!  If parents have photos that they would like to share with me or the yearbook committee, please email me and I will forward them to the committee.  Have a blessed and wonderful week!

Thanks,
   Mr. Joseph Miller